The X Note, which features a larger 7-inch AMOLED display and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 gen 1 engine, was announced by Vivo earlier this week. According to the company, the phone now comes in an unique Aerospace Edition.
The newest Edition has a unique pendulum with a piece of Moon Achondrite meteorite stored in a glass case and attached to a leather strap.
The phone is blue in colour and comes with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
The price of Vivo’s Aerospace Edition is unknown, although the standard Note X costs $1,020. During a flash sale event from April 16 to April 22, the phone will be available for purchase on the official website.
Vivo X Note Specifications
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 gen 1
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU: Adreno 730
- OS: Origin OS Ocean, Android 12
- Display: 7-inch, E5 LTPO AMOLED display with 2K resolution, 120 Hz refresh rate
- RAM: 8GB, 12GB
- Internal: 256GB, 512GB
- Card slot: No
- Rear (Dual): 50 MP (wide) + 48 MP (ultrawide) + 12 MP (portrait) + 8 MP (periscope)
- Front: 32MP
- Colors: Blue, Grey, Black
- Fingerprint sensor: In-display
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 80W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging
- Price: $1,020